The ASCE Southern Nevada Branch is committed to promoting education in the area of civil engineering. Some of the more notable roles of the Branch include promoting education through scholarship opportunities to University of Las Vegas Nevada ASCE Student Chapter members, supporting other local groups within the engineering field, promoting education through STEM activities, recognizing achievements of local civil engineers and engineering projects, and hosting technical seminars for young professionals, students and members.
Information regarding some of the committees the Branch supports can be found by following the links below.
- ASCE YOUNGER MEMBER FORUM Sean Robinson
- ASCE UNLV STUDENT CHAPTER Juan Morales
- ENGINEERS WITHOUT BORDERS Juan Rosales
- GEO INSTITUTE Mike Stojanoff
- GOVERNMENT RELATIONS Chuck Joseph
- FUTURE CITY COMPETITION Pom Jintasawang
- LIFE MEMBER FORUM Chuck Joseph
- GOLF TOURNAMENT Tanner Hartranft & Walt Vodrazka, Jr.
- GOLF LEAGUE Evan Wade
- BRIDGE BUILDING Tanner Hartranft
- WATER TECHNICAL COMMITTEE Bill Meyer & Julie Miller
- TRAINING Anne Smith
- TRANSPORTATION Walt Vodrazka Jr.
- LUNCHEON Carla Palma